• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

TVM Lead Time

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcriner

40 Cal.
Reaction score
I ordered a plain .50 caliber early Lancaster in April 2011. They are now projecting December for its building. I'm guessing January for delivery. :confused:

Its unfortunate but they seem to be estimating 8 months now...finalized an order in October and the current schedule is June 2012

I placed an order in October as well and was told it will be about 8 months as well. Someone mentioned that TVM is moving in a couple of months and that's the main reason for the long time :idunno:

David Hoffman said:
Someone mentioned that TVM is moving in a couple of months and that's the main reason for the long time :idunno:
Hadn't heard that one...in conversations with Matt during the past year or so he says all the postings and publicity on Internet Forums has really jacked up their orders and they're covered up with work. Based on their constant growth and success, if they do move I assume it would probably be to a different / larger building still in that same locale...

Last edited by a moderator:
I placed my order a month (May 11) after you did so I won't be seeing mine until February 2012. Of course the earth is suppose to come to an end in December so it probably doesn't matter in the long run. :hmm:

8 months is still a great turnaround. I did get my TVM in 4 months when I ordered almost three years ago.

However, to put it in perspective, a popular one-man-show builder might take up to two years to deliver. Eight months doesn't seem so bad now, does it? :grin:

I ordered a Early Va march 3 2011....maybe santa will bring it....I've been a good boy this year :bull:

I received mine last month. It was a day or so over 8 months. But was well worth the wait. Tom.

Back