• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Trail-cam pictures.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSCF0009 Fox 2x.JPG
DSCF0010 Fox 2x.JPG
DSCF0011 Fox 2x.JPG

Attachments

• DSCF0029 Bear - Large.JPG
    7.8 MB · Views: 0
  • DSCF0031 Bear - Large.JPG
    8 MB · Views: 0
Never seen a buck during hunting season that I had on camera.

Hope NY doesn't make cams illegal, I enjoy what I do see. I would love it if the nocturnal flying squirrels that infest my area would stop taking up space on the memory cards. They're hard to see but set the cams off constantly. Usually have to look for the eye glow on a branch to spot the little chits.

Took a walk yesterday and checked all the trail cams I have in this particular state forest.... unfortunately all deer activity now seems to be in the dark at night...
But, still a few good pics,
DSCF0005 Fox.JPG
DSCF0006 Fox.JPG
DSCF0007 Fox.JPG

The fox is great, I wish I could share the videos that come off the cams. That buck then the doe are the last time any deer show up during legal shooting light on any camera.
But, plenty of off leash little pest dogs.....

Attachments

• DSCF0013 Buck.JPG
    DSCF0013 Buck.JPG
    7.4 MB · Views: 0
  • DSCF0017 doe.JPG
    DSCF0017 doe.JPG
    6.8 MB · Views: 0
  • DSCF0015 Buck.JPG
    DSCF0015 Buck.JPG
    7.4 MB · Views: 0
  • DSCF0014 Buck.JPG
    DSCF0014 Buck.JPG