• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Traded into a nice rifle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I met a gentleman at the local gunshow looking to trade a new Vincent style rifle. He was an elderly fella and said he’d never fired the rifle. Said it was too heavy. It’s a 45 roundball gun. Should be fun.

T4
IMG_6974.jpeg

I met a gentleman at the local gunshow looking to trade a new Vincent style rifle. He was an elderly fella and said he’d never fired the rifle. Said it was too heavy. It’s a 45 roundball gun. Should be fun.

T4
View attachment 265443
Congrats that sure is a real beauty! I'd like to trade into something like that at our local GS.

It cost me a nice Single 6. The Ruger may have been worth more but I like the rifle and flask.

T4
I would rather have the rifle and flask, too. I don’t know what a Single Six is worth these days, and prices for used muzzleloaders are all over the place, but I believe a new custom built rifle of that quality from a reputable builder would cost you a bit north of $2K. I think you did well.

a BoMar sight, too! I’m sorry I didn’t recognize it as such. An expert target shooter of my acquaintance prefers those.

Your rifle is a beauty, but it looks like it was built to be shot. Enjoy it!

Notchy Bob

Great looking rifle! Single 6s are nice so the other fella got something he can shoot and you got heck uva ML.
I've always contended that everyone has THEIR day at a gun show, its just a matter of making sure your there when it happens!
gibby

Latest posts

Back