• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

TRADE Trade old Lawnmower Blades for something I could use.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheBoat

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Trade old Lawnmower Blades for something I could use. Yes they are beat up, but worked well on the lawnmower, figure someone who had a forge or metal working skills could make something out of them. They are in Southern Maine. Open for interesting Trades. Surprise me. Ill take a picture when I get a chance. but just imagine if you will Steel Blades that have cut grass, hit rocks, Sticks and your pretty much there. they Dont look like this picture. I wonder How Far he can shoot that thing anyway? [email protected]
Byonet.jpg

If I was a lot younger and could still do stuff like that I would repurpose them into something. Knife, Spear, Fishing Chum cutters or something. however medial issues keep me from doing a lot of stuff that my mind thinks I can but my body says No you cant. Time to lighten the load of everything before I die. as my kids would have no idea what to do with a lot of the things I have accumulated. We did thro out dozzens of truckloads or cool stuff like very large Oxy Tanks, thousands of pounds of metal constuction material and years of things that ment something at one point in time. Still need to go thru many boxes of stuff thats too good to throw away. Tools, Toys, Cameras, sporting goods etc... You hit a point when after your taking a dirt nap the people that clean out your stuff just dont have a clue what its worth. My Dad had an Unopened Wiskey collection dating back to WW II when he made it back alive from Naval assignments to places like Iwo-Jima some of the bottles were 150 year old single malts. My Mom in her wisdom who hates any alcohol put all the bottles out by the street for the "Trash" SOme of the bottles were worth thousands of dollars each. The Nieghborhood Kids had a ball, getting totally drunk on Whiskey they most likely would never be able to afford if they actually worked for the rest of their lives. I really wished she had said something to me before throwing out all his stuff. She could have lived out here days fairly well off from the value of some of those items. Just like my late Mother in Law who threw away a WWII German Naval Officers Luger that my father in law ( NAVY also) got as a gift from a NAZI whom as he said just did not need it anymore. Myself, I dont have too many things still left from being a Submariner, you could only carry what would fit in your Seabag and thru the hatch on the Boats.

Back