• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Calling All New York State Flintlock Shooters!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ADK Bigfoot

54 Cal.
Reaction score
New York will host the New England Flintlock Championships in 2024. Proposed dates are July 19-20, 2024 and the site will be the Old Saratoga Muzzleloading Club range. See below. Camping sites available on-site starting on the 19th. Stay tuned for details.

OSMLC is located in historic Saratoga County, New York, 4 miles from the Saratoga National Historic Battlefield. OSMLC is located on the same road (Duell Road) as the Gerald B. Solomon National Cemetery in Quaker Springs, New York.
We have a 400' covered firing range, a campground with electrical hookups, a clubhouse with indoor bathrooms, a cookshack, and showers. OSMLC has also hosted the NY NMLRA Territorial Matches for over 25 years.

The New York Team is looking for flint shooters wishing to join our ranks. Contact me by PM for details. There are no try-outs or qualification shoots. All flint shooters who wish to join us are welcome to contact me.

ADK Bigfoot

You forgot to add ... that NY State won the match in 2023, although not officially a part of New England :ghostly: ...

You did a great job recruiting your Team and should be recognized for that! Your shooting? Not so much ... ;)

Latest posts

Back