• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

therifleshoppe?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't dine with loyalists myself...

...and all you've said Fly is that you can't, and need not, abide by TRS' service; don't and won't. We got it. After that's said, do we care? Whine as though you are a wronged customer that could do better if you like, but, YOU aren't and AREN'T going to change, no less fix, anything. By your own admission, and in other words, this really has nothing to do with you.

None of us that ARE customers of TRS who've had an order delayed or other issue WANT those, but "they are what they are." For we who are often beyond a certain level in a project or this hobby overall and recognize, appreciate, TRS for the unique resource it is, to be forwarned is to be forarmed...

Alden said:
I won't dine with loyalists myself...

...and all you've said Fly is that you can't, and need not, abide by TRS' service; don't and won't. We got it. After that's said, do we care? Whine as though you are a wronged customer that could do better if you like, but, YOU aren't and AREN'T going to change, no less fix, anything. By your own admission, and in other words, this really has nothing to do with you.
None of us that ARE customers of TRS who've had an order delayed or other issue WANT those, but "they are what they are." For we who are often beyond a certain level in a project or this hobby erall and recognize, appreciate, TRS for the unique resource it is, to be forwarned is to be forarmed...
Well-put! Thank you.
Bill M.

Yes I won't change. I don't have too, my retirement check is in the bank every month. Do you care (NO), how much does that cost me (NONE). Just this thread alone, how much has that cost TRS, 28 customers. Of the 4000 plus views, how many get the message, buyer beware? Bad news spreads fast. There are a lot of other forums, that has similar threads and post. The way social media is now, news spread quick. The way I see it if I was a die heart fan I would buy everything I needed fast, because they will not be in business long.

Can we actually get to 300 posts on a topic without anyone offering anything new to it? Come on everyone, I think we can do it!

flytrout said:
Yes I won't change. I don't have too, my retirement check is in the bank every month. Do you care (NO), how much does that cost me (NONE). Just this thread alone, how much has that cost TRS, 28 customers. Of the 4000 plus views, how many get the message, buyer beware? Bad news spreads fast. There are a lot of other forums, that has similar threads and post. The way social media is now, news spread quick. The way I see it if I was a die heart fan I would buy everything I needed fast, because they will not be in business long.
Flytrout,
Don't flatter yourself. I doubt you have driven off 28 customers from TRS. The issues with TRS' delivery times have been well-known and most people have already made the decision as to whether to deal with TRS or not, without benefit of your input. As to TRS going out of business soon, I don't see it-- they have been around for years and likely will be around for years more. Frankly, I don't understand your little vendetta against TRS. If you don't want to give them your business, then don't. Go on sand-casting your parts. But understand that there are some of us who prefer to go with the superior quality parts from TRS and are willing to put up with the waits to do so. And we're tired of your single-handed, misguided efforts to put TRS out of business. When it comes to TRS, I suggest that you go your way and we'll go ours.
Bill M.

Great ideal Bill, I will no longer post on this thread and will join the many and go my own way.

Sooooo, what does everyone think about the price of tea bricks in China?

This Horse should be tender ,,,, it sure has been beaten on enough ,,,,, :yakyak: :doh: :barf: :confused: :bull:

Vomir le Chien said:
This Horse should be tender ,,,, it sure has been beaten on enough ,,,,, :yakyak: :doh: :barf: :confused: :bull:
Ya think? :haha:

:wink:

Thanks 'rado, Zonie. That's grits in French? LOL

I didn't have time to research that -- presumed it was some form of Vicious Zouaves though I didn't see how.

Funny stuff right there. Nightmare! Can you imagine the garçon going thru the chef's suggestion and grits ending up as my main course?

:shocked2:

:rotf:

That's as close as I could get my Google translator to get to "Dry hominy custard with salt and butter" in French. :grin:

A big bowlful will do you a world of good. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back