• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

The older I get, the slower I've got !

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Treestalker, sorry I didn't finish my joke, my blood sugar ran low and had to eat, then take a nap. Anyway, here it is; If we humans had 4 stomachs just think how much we would burp? Especially after drinking a beer! LOL !

Welcome from PA. Steel Guitar is my favorite instrument. No, I don’t play one, I can barely play a radio.

How funny...my 91 year old mother
Yep, I started out with bottle caps then jar lids; moved up to churn lids then man hole covers, purple man bad and aliens don't wear hats, LOL! Boss said he was 4 men 4 years behind; mom said the faster she go the behinder she get! When all is said and done, more is said than done! Glad you can slow down and focus on the stuff that matters, the Fragrance! I tell 'em 'tease me about my age and I'll beat you with my cane!' My brother said when he was in the Marines they told him it wasn't the years, it was the miles!
Tells me I am still young ( I'm 65 with 2 disabling accidents behind me) I tell her it's not the years but the miles and my speedometer has turned over twice!

I may be old, but i'm slow! Been off forum for a good few months, buying and moving into a new home, taking care of my cats and Service Dog, etc., etc., etc!
And I don't know what the heck "caliber" I am. Guess I'll find out soon.
I see .32 caliber under your name, same as mine. LOL

G,day from Australia i play a bit of guitar closes thing to steel guitar would be my Dobro made from curly maple ,As for Shooting I shot Blackpowder rifles back in the 80s 90s then played music till 2015 now back shooting Black cap flint cartridge Service rife Shotguns Busting Clays Spent to much in the last five years but had a ball doing it anyway have fun shooting what ever your into .Cheers From Aus .

Back