• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

T/C rifle barrels labeling

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is really interesting, I have been reading here since 2005, is that folks are always asking about T/C products and not once has a present or past employee responded on the forum to any of the questions or speculations about T/C products or their history.

At least it makes me wonder if any of them used their own products?

You’re right fish! Maybe nobody was proud of the work they did there?
Post a pic of a Green River and somebody knows somebody else and before you know it the builder chimes in!

What is really interesting, I have been reading here since 2005, is that folks are always asking about T/C products and not once has a present or past employee responded on the forum to any of the questions or speculations about T/C products or their history.

At least it makes me wonder if any of them used their own products?
Facebook has a group of Thompson Center followers (2) Thompson Center Muzzleloader Enthusiast | Groups | Facebook . At least one person (admin) worked at TC until they closed. Deester Bees has first hand knowledge about TC.

Latest posts

Back