• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

t/c loading stand wanted

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jp grabski

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Need a loading stand for a t/c patriot pistol .45 cal. Where to buy or plans for building one.

I recently built one, using plans that were in Muzzleblasts, do not recall which issue. I will see if I can find it and post it later, unless someone beats me to it. If I recall, I also found plans on the net via Google.

Here is a pic of mine.

4602392372_76665ce525_z.jpg

That's a nice stand but if I were building one for the Patriot I would add a feature I see in SJoe's link just to be on the safe side.

Looking at the nmlra link's stand in the downloaded pdf file there is a padded block that supports the 'hump' on the rear of the stock above the bottom of the grip. This is item "C" and "H" in the drawings.

Because the Patriot stocks seem to have a tendency to break I think adding this support might be a good idea.

Since you don't have a stand for your 45 cal patriot. You should sell the pistol! :hmm: (to me of course ) :surrender:

Back