• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

T/C Hawken for sale

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No I dont...and I dont have a digital camera or a scanner,but my sister may be able to help me with that.Do you want to give me your e-mail address,and I'll try to get you a picture.

No, don't go to that trouble...I have plenty of TC Hawkens and am mostly into flintlocks now anyway...just thought if you already had a photo, I'd look at it...might have turned out to be some sort of one of a kind TC Hawken
smile.gif

In the mid-90's, TC introduced a design change in their standard barrels, removing the lands from the first inch of the muzzle, making it a "false muzzle", to ensure that a conical is perfectly aligned with the bore before seating it into the rifling with a shot starter, improving conical accuracy...they call it QLA for "Quick Load Accurizer"...It's of zero value using a round ball, and prevents you from being able thumb start a round ball...personally I think it's a waste of a good inch of rifling.

It's not a one of a kind,but a nice gun...if you change your mind let me know....im easy to deal with.

RB,
Thanks for the explanation. Since my poke and stroke shooting was limited to the late 70's and early 80's, I'm not up on all this newfangled stuff. My TC 50 is so old it doesn't even have "black powder only" stamped in the barrel, just TC, 50 caliber, and the serial number.

I have a T/C Hawken I would like to sale so I can finish my other gun with the money....It's a .50cal good shape,percussion,does not have QLA barrel.....I would like to have $200 obo

is your T/C still for sale?....i'm really looking for just a barrel and lock....but your price is good......................bob

Latest posts

Back