• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD SOLD - Shenadoah Kit - flint or percussion $400/$450

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Read the classified guidelines and comply with #23 or this ad will be deleted..
Nit Wit

It's written on the inside of the box.

271269-20231121-221548_copy_922x1233.jpg

I have available for discussion a .50 traditions shenandoah kit. This is very comparable to the kentucky kit with the exception it has set triggers and a one piece stock. It's my understanding these are only available to those going through the SDI online gunsmith program - I manged to find a guy that had a spare.

400 includes the percussion lock. For 450 I'll swap ya the pictured cva lock if you're interested in a flint version.

I don't have the touch hole liner but it's available for $6 from Track of the Wolf.

Shipping is additional.

I'm selling this only to loosen funds to buy a larger flintlock so if you have one youd like to trade and would accept this as a partial trade, let me know.

Happy to answer and question and/or provide

 My name is written on the box :) View attachment 271197more pics
It appears from the pics that the flint lock assembly is not the same shape as the percussion and would need to be fitted to the stock and not just a drop in fit?

It appears from the pics that the flint lock assembly is not the same shape as the percussion and would need to be fitted to the stock and not just a drop in fit?
Happy Thanksgiving,

From what I've seen online you either need to file off the "point" on the cva lock or inlet it.

Hi, It does appear that in order to be used as a flintlock, it requires the drum to be pulled.
An adapter (rather rare) needs to be inserted, or constructed, and THEN the vent liner installed into the adapter.
Getting the vent liner itself is the easiest part of that process.

Hi, It does appear that in order to be used as a flintlock, it requires the drum to be pulled.
An adapter (rather rare) needs to be inserted, or constructed, and THEN the vent liner installed into the adapter.
Getting the vent liner itself is the easiest part of that process.
Seems to depend on who you ask as to how easy this conversion is. I've edited the posting to try and make sure the buyer is aware.

Brightboy, you have to be complimented on your restraint, the numerous posts by tirekickers, who have no intention on buying this rifle kit.
That kit is so simple to assemble, that a blindman with thumbs only could assemble, in a short time. ( absolutely no reflection on any person who is sight challenged)
That is an excellent beginners rifle, that anybody with a little sandpaper, two or three files, and a screwdriver could assemble in short order.
Again, my compliments to "Brightboy" and I have never met or communicated with Brightboy.

Thanks guys!

Last edited:
Brightboy, you have to be complimented on your restraint, the numerous posts by tirekickers, who have no intention on buying this rifle kit.
That kit is so simple to assemble, that a blindman with thumbs only could assemble, in a short time. ( absolutely no reflection on any person who is sight challenged)
That is an excellent beginners rifle, that anybody with a little sandpaper, two or three files, and a screwdriver could assemble in short order.
Again, my compliments to "Brightboy" and I have never met or communicated with Brightboy.

Could not agree more. Such a simple transaction to be made so complicated.

The way some of these classified topics go sailing off into space is a shame. It hurts the entire classified forum. And I suppose this post falls under the description.

But here's my purpose in this post. I have had members make unsolicited and irrelevant comments on a few of my classified topics. When that happens I usually report to admin and admin has always removed the irrelevant or derogatory content. So......., ball is always in your court @brightboy . 😀

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back