• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Shipping T/C's from California

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BAC

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi all,
I have not been on the site for some time. A lot of other interests. I want to ship some Muzzle loaders and I forgot what is the best way to ship them to other states. I will be listing them as soon as I find out. These rifles need to go to someone who will use them. Thank you all for your help.
Bob

I would use U.P.S. as your shipping agent, I've heard to many horror stories about Fed-Ex. Also I would build a wood box to ship it in, that way it's well protected aganist damage. Somefolks send the barrel and stock as separate items. But personnally I don't think it matters. Also insure it to the max. I don't believe you even have to say that it's a rifle your shipping.

If they ask what's in the package (and I'm pretty sure they're not supposed to), you can honestly say "reproduction antiques".

i use the u.s. postal service & have never had a problem. got tired of arguin' with the ups people about what's legal or not & tryin' to explain their own rules to'em.

Thank you all for your input. I will be taking photos soon and posting them up for sale.
Bob

I also use USPS and have never had a problem. It's not considered a firearm. If you are asked just tell them it's a flint or percussion from 150 to 250 years ago. You'll be good to go. Oh, and I send Priority with Delivery Confirmation. Never had a problem.

Mike C.

Latest posts

Back