• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Shenandoah Valley Lube

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lots of debate whether Shenandoah is actually the same as Lehigh. From what I've seen, everyone has opinions about it and no one has come up with any facts.

I have both, but I'm not an avid user of either. From what I can tell in my limited testing, same old-same old. Match shooters will almost certainly look closer than I did, but when I prefer grease-type lubes anyway, I'm not going to split hairs between them.

Marc Adamchek said:
Capper, it's not easy getetin' old............

It's not old age. You just wanted to make sure you got the best answers by asking the same question 3 1/2 weeks apart.

:thumbsup:

HD

Back