• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Screw on ramrod tip

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Edit to add photos.

Does anyone know where to buy ramrod tips that will screw on to the end of wooden ramrods? I have one that I took off a plastic ramrod and put on a wooden one, but I can't find anyone online selling them. Everything I see is the traditional style that must be pinned or glued.
20230725_182156.jpg

Attachments

• 20230725_181721.jpg
    20230725_181721.jpg
    931.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230725_181634.jpg
    20230725_181634.jpg
    839.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Does anyone know where to buy ramrod tips that will screw on to the end of wooden ramrods? I have one that I took off a plastic ramrod and put on a wooden one, but I can't find anyone online selling them. Everything I see is the traditional style that must be pinned or glued.
Photo might help you get some answers.
Larry

What is the thread pitch and size? Kibler sells several ramrod tips, also a thread adapter. With the adapter you might be able to use some more commonly available tips.

Back