• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Sad day, in my opinion, for our forum

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skychief

69 Cal.
Reaction score
Longtime contributor and mentor to many here, Spence, has decided to no longer participate on the forum. Wanted to share that he is well, in case any might wonder due to his lack of posting.

Irreplaceable.

If you should see this Spence, fair well friend and stay in touch, Skychief.

Longtime contributor and mentor to many here, Spence, has decided to no longer participate on the forum. Wanted to share that he is well, in case any might wonder due to his lack of posting.

Irreplaceable.

Curious as to why he made this decision.

Irreplaceable.

This is surely a loss for us and this forum. I will miss his commentary and good, solid historical information.

I consider Spence a good friend of mine. It may not be reciprocating but he is to me.
Spence inspired me many many years ago to take up muzzleloading, so it's all his fault anyway.....lol.
He turned many a notion on its head that always made me smile.
Take care Spence
Agreed.
I've probably learned more from Spence, both on this and a couple other forums over the years and on his website,,, than any other individual person regarding muzzleloading and recreating/reliving history.

He gave many hints over quite a bit of time as to the reasons that would eventually lead to his not participating here anymore.

He is a good man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back