• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

RIP Musketman!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Randy also helped me with my Avatar when I first joined the forum. Heaven will be a better place with his arrival, but he will be sorely missed here. Rest in peace my friend.

Vern

Stumpkiller said:
And reminisce about the time he was hunting with a cold and got the buck lure and his nasal spray mixed up and near blew his sinuses out.

True story.

:rotf:

I forgot all about that one.

I'm laughing with a tear in my eye.

Last night I fired my flinter in Randy's memory.

God speed friend.

Very sad news. Everytime I saw his name attatched to a reply to a question I posted I always knew it would be either humorous or informative. He was never rude at least I never recall him such and his avitar was an indication of his personality, fun loving and funny. I'll miss him even though I never met him.

Don

I never met him but we did have a couple of good PT talks. I have missed him on the forum for a while, now I know why. He will be missed on this forum and everywhere else. Another good man gone.

Musketman was one of the first people who greeeted me when I joined this forum and I learned a lot from him as well as the other great people here. He will be missed but all memories of him will be the good ones.

Lancer

I truely believe that as long as we all remember his name his essence will live for many years to come. He touched many of our lives and we all have a loss to deal with. As with others he found me an avatar somewhere(a rendition of Icarus I believe-a winged man soaring) which has since been lost to changes in the board and my own trogladite ways on a computer, but I will remember it always. randy thank You again. YMHS Birdman

Musketman was a role model that many of us would do well to emulate. He will live on in our hearts and minds. God bless.

Musketman was here when I first joined this Forum, quick of wit and wisdom. Have missed his comments for a long time now. Mark the trail well Musketman we will all follow sometime.

bioprof said:
Musketman was a role model that many of us would do well to emulate. He will live on in our hearts and minds. God bless.

:thumbsup: I could not agree more!
snake-eyes

Latest posts

Back