• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

RIP Musketman!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are way so many folks here that I would really like to meet up with. Randy was one of them and there are quite a few others here, and a few who have moved on for other reasons.

Randy is one that I will not have that pleasure to do so.

Rest easy Randy.

Very sad news :(

I had some good personal conversations with him. It was a real joy having him on this forum.

He will be missed

Randy, keep your powder dry, and your back to the wind!

There has been an empty feeling here since his condition limited his ability to join in, he was a levelheaded, honest gentleman whom I would have liked to meet, the old cliche says that "only the good die young" and his passing is a testimony to that, my best wishes and prayers to his family they were very fortunate to have him with them for the years they were together, so long brother, I will discharge my firelock from a high ridge in your honor as the sun meets the sea one eve this fall and dedicate the years deer hunt to one of the best this forum has ever known.

R.I.P. Randy. As God has blessed us with your presence, may you be be blessed in His.
sad01251.gif

Jim :hatsoff:

Unfortunate for us, but a blessing for him. A wise man at a funeral once told me, "We don't cry for those who've gone, we cry for those who are still here."

Go in peace, Musketman...

BillinOregon Said:Maybe he's watching Mike Ameling forge strikers this morning ...

And he's making Mike laugh. I guarantee it.
I'm going to fire up a smoke in the sheet iron pipe that Mike made for me and try to add to Randy's list of corny dryball songs and jokes...

I never met Musketman in person but did converse with him several times on different forums. I also had a few PT's when I found out he had Parkinson’s disease. MY best friends mother has it and we talked about the different treatments out there.

He will be sorely missed RIP my friend! :thumbsup:

Randy not only designed my avatar (when I had one) but came up with several alternative versions. He was very helpful to so many here...he is missed already. Will definitely have to think of a way to honor his memory. Something that involves smoke, for sure! Farewell, Musketman! :(

Back