Hi all, back in the middle of January I ordered a set of castings from E.J. Blackley and son of their Queen Anne pistol kit. Well the parts are finally completed and in the mail! I received a photo of my castings from Kevin at E.J. Blackley today via email that I thought that I would share. I am officially excited to get started now! So I thought that I would start a thread and try to update it as I progress through the build. Firstly dealing with Kevin and the folks at E.J. Blackley has been great, Kevin has always been available for communication and has kept me updated on the progress throughout. It took a bit longer than expected, but I had figured that it would take a while and I would say that my wait was reasonable all things considered. And as I said above, Kevin kept me up to date on the progress which was a great help in maintaining patience.