• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Pricketts Fort Muzzleloader/Acoutrement Show

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SgtErv

50 Cal.
Reaction score
February 24-26, 2017 at Prickett's Fort outside of Fairmont, WV

18th c. Firearms and Accoutrements Show
Friday 1 to 6 pm, Saturday 9 am to 5 pm and Sunday 9 am to 3 pm
Come join us for a fun and educational buying experience from some of the best craftsmen in WV, VA, PA, OH and NEW YORK. From the 18th century reenactor to the serious collector there will be something for everyone.
Visitor Center. Show Admission $3 at the door.
All programs are presented by the Pricketts Fort Memorial Foundation

Oh I'll be there hanging out. I am not sure that the actual fort will be open - I don't think it will besides an audio tour. But, yes, Ive not seen many of my fellow fort occupants all winter and am looking forward to catching up

I'll be there also trying real hard not to purchase one if the many gorgeous rifles that'll be there ha!

Great! Shoot me a PM closer to then if you are, and I'll make sure we link up.

There's a show in Claridge PA this weekend hosted by the Old Westmoreland Rifles. Looking to get involved with them. I believe it is mainly original rifles according to Excess' post. Can't make it to that one though. :shake:

Back