• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Price Check: TC Hawken 50 cal

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The price on anything depends on how much your willing to pay and how little the seller will let it go for. I've owned one T/C flinter back in 74 I think. I know it's been a long time. The rifle functioned very good. I didn't like the cut flints so I used English flints. As far as being worth 400 you almost never get out of some thing the price you put in it. If it had the original barrel and if it was in good to very good condition that wouldn't be a bad price however I try never to give first price. I'm cheap.

I put a replacement frizzen made by Lyman on my TC it was a direct replacement and increased the sparks about 10x it cost about 30 bucks delivered. I had been fighting mine since I built it in 2000. I replaced it 3 years ago

Yes and it is a grand time that we all adore.Special regs areas that have a high deer population in populated areas have it till the end of Jan.

I love black powder hunting in the snow. Unfortunately we very rarely have any where I live in SW Ohio.

I am in special regs area. Hope to get out for a walk on Saturday one last time for the season.

Back