• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Pedersoli Deluxe Shotguns

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm just curious if anyone here has seen or handles either the Pedersoli "Old English" "Maple" SxS or the Extra Deluxe SxS shotguns? They seem out of stock and no backorder everywhere I have looked.

I've also been on the lookout for the "Old English" model. It is lighter than the "standard" model and has a nicer look to it, plus a little less drop. It seems there are none to be found in the USA right now....

the old english maple arrived and I must say it is spectacular! Certainly worth the wait and just a beautiful gun. I finally found someone who can order the deluxe models but they are 12-18 months out and full payment in advance. Still looking before I pull the trigger on that.

I understand. But for me, I have to say it is so nice, I have put my name in for another one.
To be honest I would keep off reproes, too buy two of the same type it would have been better to use the money and buy a original English sxs shotgun . At the present they are so cheap in the UK with a flooded market which eventfully will end up in the States by the container load .
Feltwad

To be honest I would keep off reproes, too buy two of the same type it would have been better to use the money and buy a original English sxs shotgun . At the present they are so cheap in the UK with a flooded market which eventfully will end up in the States by the container load .
Feltwad
I guess I don't look at them as reproes. Everyone has the thing that wets their whistle. For me its side by side shotguns and rifles. I wish there were more manufacturers and options in that department, but the choices are limited. I search daily for them and enjoy having a new side by side to play with. Nothing wrong with an old English model, in fact if I see one in great condition, Im sure I would be interested. Sooner or later I will have no other choice if I want to continue the collection anyway. A day afield with a new side by side, and a glass with ice and crown royal 18 at the end of the day wets my whistle just fine.

I guess I don't look at them as reproes. Everyone has the thing that wets their whistle. For me its side by side shotguns and rifles. I wish there were more manufacturers and options in that department, but the choices are limited. I search daily for them and enjoy having a new side by side to play with. Nothing wrong with an old English model, in fact if I see one in great condition, Im sure I would be interested. Sooner or later I will have no other choice if I want to continue the collection anyway. A day afield with a new side by side, and a glass with ice and crown royal 18 at the end of the day wets my whistle just fine.
I admire your enthusiasm but to shoot a hand made English sxs to a factory machine made you will soon see the difference. so enjoy your repro and may be one day you see the difference
Feltwad
100_5078.JPG
100_4965.JPG

Most of the original doubles one finds in our part of the country are more expensive than they are worth and often are damaged or poorly repaired.

Latest posts

Back