• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

PayPal anti gun?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PayPal is Full Democratic over the top Gun Hatters, And yes I have a PP Account, pay for stuff over time and use there services were ever PP is excepted it‘s safe its secure and i purchase all things that we all love here on this platform and non traditional also. So in other words use them for what they are and beat them at there own greedy game.

PayPal is Full Democratic over the top Gun Hatters, And yes I have a PP Account, pay for stuff over time and use there services were ever PP is excepted it‘s safe its secure and i purchase all things that we all love here on this platform and non traditional also. So in other words use them for what they are and beat them at there own greedy game.
They are a business. This just means they can virtue signal AND make money off the people that they are signaling against. It’s a win win for them with plausible deniability.

I have posted the following before. I will not use PayPal.

My opinion of them went sour after I made a purchase using PayPal a number of years ago.

Received the product with no problem. Not a banned item, they are still for sale everyday on eBay. A few months later my PayPal account was frozen with no explanation. Could not get my money. Turns out the company I had purchased the item from was selling something else PayPal decided was against their rules. Froze the seller’s and all their buyers’ accounts until the investigation was complete. It was months before I had access to MY money.

What was really infuriating was that the investigation clock (90 days I believe) didn’t start until I attempted to withdraw my money. They had continued to accept payments after their investigation began, but funds were all put on hold from me. Vendor I made the purchase from was cleared and their account was reinstated, but mine was locked up another four or five weeks, because the PayPal fine print allowed 90 days for the investigation, after I was notified. Got the impression that if I pushed too hard I would need to go to court.

Within hours of getting my money (it was a few grand) after their ‘waiting period’, for lack of a better term, and closing my account from my end, I started to receive emails from PayPal wanting me to reactivate my account....

I got kicked off PayPal and Venmo. I had no idea why as I or other party never mentioned anything to do with guns. Figured it out. Before the purge ebay notified about a change on how sellers would be paid. Being an active seller I had my funds paid directly to my bank account. Then boom, PayPal kicks me out. Along with any sellers selling firearms related items. I call it the "PayPal Purge"
Yes they kept my money.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1643301697613.jpg
    FB_IMG_1643301697613.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 0
  • image0(1).jpeg
    image0(1).jpeg
    125.5 KB · Views: 0
Stay as far away from pay pal as you can. I stopped using them about 7 years ago, never used them much anyway.
I used them a lot. Was my number one way to pay for online purchases. Even payed my rent through them. Had my PayPal card stolen from my pickup once. Someone used it for shopping a high dollar store in England. Even paid for driving lessons in England. PayPal covered me and my bank account I had registered with them. Over $3,000.

PayPal is anti 2A. Anytime you use them they are making money in one way or another. Using them just gives another of our enemies more money to use against us. It is foolish and short sighted to use them for any reason, period. I never have and never will use them or Venmo, period !!

I sold a bp pistol to a feller many years ago, and he or someone else reported the transaction. They froze my funds and blocked my account.
I cannot for the life of me understand why any freedom loving organization, would utilize their payment services. I wanted to join the CLA, and
yup even they are using it.
I started getting fraudulent and scam emails from a purported PP site, reported them as instructed. Never got any resolution or interest. Cancelled my account, emails ceased. So convenient yet so poorly managed yeah, why use it.

I got kicked off PayPal and Venmo. I had no idea why as I or other party never mentioned anything to do with guns. Figured it out. Before the purge ebay notified about a change on how sellers would be paid. Being an active seller I had my funds paid directly to my bank account. Then boom, PayPal kicks me out. Along with any sellers selling firearms related items. I call it the "PayPal Purge"
Yes they kept my money.
That sucks.
At least you got an answer as to why though.

Used Ebay quite often to sell some of my sisters estate stuff. Had them send me a check for payment. :) Then they wanted me to tie in my bank account # to get paid?? I DON'T THINK SO!! Quit selling and gave everything to Hospice and Good will.
Buy lots of stuff on Ebap and use PatPal for payment but do have a CC tied in for payments.
Working with Ebay now on a business that said an item was shipped and delivered by some Bull Sh** delivery company?
Maybe delivered to someone but it damn sure wasn't me. Ask your neighbors to see if they got it??:(

Called them on it and got the run around, I'll ship another one? That was almost 2 weeks ago. I DID let some time pass just the item got lost in the mail. Same old SH**. Second shipment never got here!! We're only talking maybe $15.00 so it sure isn't the $$$. Ebay will be getting into the middle of the transaction, then it will be my turn to leave feedback!! :eek:;);)

I don't jerk people around and don't like being jerked around!! :mad:

PayPal is anti 2nd amendment. However, when eBay illegally forced sellers to only accept PayPal as payment, (they dropped that requirement when a lawsuit against that policy was won in Australia) many who wanted to buy stuff off eBay also had to use it. Funny thing is, many, many gun parts are sold on eBay so as long as it was used for eBay then purchasing firearm related components was, and is, perfectly fine when obtained through eBay. Hypocrisy that had worked in my favor many times as a buyer. I don't like corrupt immoral money handlers dictating what is acceptable for people to purchase, that they can and do so is testament to the companies view that all are sheeple.

Used Ebay quite often to sell some of my sisters estate stuff. Had them send me a check for payment. :) Then they wanted me to tie in my bank account # to get paid?? I DON'T THINK SO!! Quit selling and gave everything to Hospice and Good will.
Buy lots of stuff on Ebap and use PatPal for payment but do have a CC tied in for payments.
Working with Ebay now on a business that said an item was shipped and delivered by some Bull Sh** delivery company?
Maybe delivered to someone but it damn sure wasn't me. Ask your neighbors to see if they got it??:(

Called them on it and got the run around, I'll ship another one? That was almost 2 weeks ago. I DID let some time pass just the item got lost in the mail. Same old SH**. Second shipment never got here!! We're only talking maybe $15.00 so it sure isn't the $$$. Ebay will be getting into the middle of the transaction, then it will be my turn to leave feedback!! :eek:;);)

I don't jerk people around and don't like being jerked around!! :mad:
I was a seller with thousands of sales, then "structured payments" were instituted which you had to set up an account at a bank or some other financial institution. Like what you were selling was not even yours? Yet you are the one doing all the work and a go between acts like it is theirs? F**k eBay.

Back