• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

PayPal anti gun?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was a seller with thousands of sales, then "structured payments" were instituted which you had to set up an account at a bank or some other financial institution. Like what you were selling was not even yours? Yet you are the one doing all the work and a go between acts like it is theirs? F**k eBay.
I AM the executor of her (sisters) estate. It is/was my job to get rid of 40+ years of her collecting anything she wanted. Got rid of a BUNCH OF STUFF but finally ran onto a young Gal that wanted to buy her house. (REAL BAD) Made a deal with her for a killer price for a partially furnished house with LOTS of extras. She JUMPED ON IT!! Sold the house for something like $10 to $15K under market value just to get out of it!! She got a DEAL and I got rid of the house and the headache of dealing with sisters STUFF!! Had been working on the liquidation thang for 2 + years. House 2+ hours away from my home and the travel time was starting to get to me.
House in an area with next to ZERO homes for sale and the ones that were for sale? :eek:$$$$$ :eek:
Still dealing with estate Taxes after close to 2 years but getting real close to closing everything out.
I guess you can say I earned any $$$ I got out of the estate. :(

For all you using electronic transfer, Pay Pal, Venmo, Zelle, etc.. Remember Uncle Joe's Build Back Better. Originally ANY transaction over $600 was going to be reported on a 1099K for tax purposes and you were going to be responsible to justifiy the funds as income or non income. That was supposed to happen two years ago. It didn't because the law is so vauge nobody knew how to enforce it. It was delayed again last year for the same reason. The last I heard it is going into affect in the 2024 tax year but the amount has been changed to anything over $5000 total gets a 1099K. I have been following this since Uncle Joe got the bill through. I have talked to banks, credit unions, tax people and lawyers. No on has ever given me a clear answer so take this for what its worth. I stopped taking electronic payment for almost everything until this gets sorted out. I'm just saying. I'm a retired teacher who buys and sells antique junk as a retired guys hobby. So an electronic payment over $600 is not unusual.

I had PayPal simply cause at the time EBay required it for sellers. I dropped PayPal cause of their pinko commie rules and stopped selling on EBay for the same reason. If those red clowns even suspect it to be gun related they will take unjust action on your account, SCREW them and their commie mentality. 🖕🏻
I quit Paypal years ago. They totally support Leftist anti-gun groups.

They do have a rep for anti gun, but I have used them for my mold business since 2017. Last year I had them question my business and threatened to shut me down unless I proved I was not selling guns or ammunition. Is sent them a description of my products and they gave me the green light. I do keep my account as low as possible in case they have a change of heart and freeze my funds. As Whughett mentioned, they are convenient and it is one of the few ways that overseas customers can pay me. I will use them as long as possible.

Some folks choose to send a money order instead, which is fine by me.

BTW, I used to be able to take credit cards, but my CC vendor (Square Up) dumped me without notice because I was "gun related." So in this case PayPal is more reasonable than some CC companies.

PayPal is Full Democratic over the top Gun Hatters, And yes I have a PP Account, pay for stuff over time and use there services were ever PP is excepted it‘s safe its secure and i purchase all things that we all love here on this platform and non traditional also. So in other words use them for what they are and beat them at there own greedy game.
I'm not sure feeding the enemy is the logical tactic for victory.

I’ve said this before. I can’t comprehend gun people giving their money to anti gun people.

I’m self employed. I have a taxidermy business. I was using Square for credit card transactions. I found out a year ago they’re anti gun. I quit using them. It’s now cash or check in my shop.

I’ve had people ask me why I don’t take credit cards. I tell them square is anti gun. They understand as I’m dealing with hunters.

I refuse to support the enemy!!

I just don’t understand the people that say “I know they are anti gun, but I’m making money by using them”. Kind of like voting for anti gun democrats because they promise to give you free stuff, can’t see the forest for the trees types. Or don’t realize after all our guns are taken away the politicians will be taking back all that free stuff and more.
Just imagine if this attitude existed in 1774, well it’s just a little tax and besides, I make a lot of money selling that imported tea. SMH

Used Ebay quite often to sell some of my sisters estate stuff. Had them send me a check for payment. :) Then they wanted me to tie in my bank account # to get paid?? I DON'T THINK SO!! Quit selling and gave everything to Hospice and Good will.
Buy lots of stuff on Ebap and use PatPal for payment but do have a CC tied in for payments.
Working with Ebay now on a business that said an item was shipped and delivered by some Bull Sh** delivery company?
Maybe delivered to someone but it damn sure wasn't me. Ask your neighbors to see if they got it??:(

Called them on it and got the run around, I'll ship another one? That was almost 2 weeks ago. I DID let some time pass just the item got lost in the mail. Same old SH**. Second shipment never got here!! We're only talking maybe $15.00 so it sure isn't the $$$. Ebay will be getting into the middle of the transaction, then it will be my turn to leave feedback!! :eek:;);)

I don't jerk people around and don't like being jerked around!! :mad:
Was that BS shipping company one that calls itself "Aqualine"? If so, it is an outright fraud. I just had a failure to deliver problem with them and ebay seems to be protecting it. They closed the case that I opened without explanation. My transaction was a small amount also, less than $15, and this seems to follow a pattern.
Look at your tracking history. Aqualine has a reputation (do a web search) for reporting delivery in an impossibly short time. In my case, they reported a transit time of about 4 hours for a distance that would actually take at least 6 hours by road, and claimed to have made a same day delivery on a Saturday.
Don't put up with this failure to deliver fraud. Go to your bank and file a complaint, requesting a charge back on the transaction, and file a police report against ebay with an affidavit stating your failure to deliver complaint. If enough of these complaints show up, maybe the FTC will open an investigation.

Last edited:
PayPal is anti 2A. Anytime you use them they are making money in one way or another. Using them just gives another of our enemies more money to use against us. It is foolish and short sighted to use them for any reason, period. I never have and never will use them or Venmo, period !!
Something is very wrong with PayPal. Not just 2A concerns. PP kicked me off their system with no explanation, just said "You can't use PayPal anymore." I had made perfectly ordinary transactions, the last one being an order to a Chinese supplier for a couple of plastic nuts for a total of about $2.50 through a system like AliBaba. I got my parts, but my PP account was disabled and I was not able to get it reactivated. I have used other methods since, like using my credit card directly when possible.
Don't use PayPal.

PayPal is Full Democratic over the top Gun Hatters, And yes I have a PP Account, pay for stuff over time and use there services were ever PP is excepted it‘s safe its secure and i purchase all things that we all love here on this platform and non traditional also. So in other words use them for what they are and beat them at there own greedy game.
And by using it Pay Pal laughs all the way to the bank. The only way to hurt them is in their wallet. And that means not using them for anything.

I grew up before cell phones, computers and in particular the internet. And it never ceases to amaze me how the American public will give up rights and liberties for a little extra convenience. I have no doubt many of you have already sold your soul to the Devil for a drop of luke warm water.

Latest posts

Back