• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Pawn Stars

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Watched it the other day and they had a flintlock that was really neat. Had a lever on the left side that opened the breech, you drop in a ball then close the breech and that pushes the ball forward then open it again and put in the powder. Prime it and its ready. I think it was a prototype from the 1700’s and I believe was valued at $40K

Watched it the other day and they had a flintlock that was really neat. Had a lever on the left side that opened the breech, you drop in a ball then close the breech and that pushes the ball forward then open it again and put in the powder. Prime it and it’s ready. I think it was a prototype from the 1700’s and I believe was valued at $40K
Are you perhaps referring to an 1819 Hall rifle?

A buddy of mine went into the pawn stars shop a few years ago. He said there is no way it’s filmed in the actual store. He said the isles were so narrow that two people had a hard time passing each other. According to him it’s a tiny little place. Anyone else ever been in there?

A buddy of mine went into the pawn stars shop a few years ago. He said there is no way it’s filmed in the actual store. He said the isles were so narrow that two people had a hard time passing each other. According to him it’s a tiny little place. Anyone else ever been in there?
Years ago my mom went while out there for a conference said the same thing none of them even work there apparently

Don't let that foolishness keep you out of pawn shops. I have three near perfect Investarms [TC copies] .50 Hawken style, none cost more than $220 [one was $175]. I also have a very fine Western Arms [Allen] Santa Fe Hawken that cost me $407 including shipping from California. Watch online auction sites for Pawn Shop bargains. No, the Santa Fe is not for sale. :rolleyes: Polecat

It was smaller inside that camera angles would indicate. The back of it was blocked off with a roll down metal door, I think it was. I do believe they film or did film in there with access control to visitors. It's all structured for ratings. Some carny was out in the parking lot selling tours or some other such nonsense.
It lost it's appeal when the Old Man died.

My friend went there 10 years ago. He said everyone in line to go in had to buy a t-shirt to get in. None of the usual characters were there. They're only there during filming. And yes, it's a tiny store.
Notice that Every original Guest appraiser on the show now is a millionaire or near it.

Supposedly the one "gun expert" they had appraising firearms, has a dubious reputation and is a known a hole in the community. At least that's what I've heard.

Back