• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Oils?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1692846437623.jpeg

Just thought that we’d run out of milk for breakfast but the day was saved by a bottle that the wife had put aside for cake making.
Dated to use by 12 August so it’s 12 days overdue. Made a loveriy cup of tea.😀😀
I retired from Kroger dairy. It bottled milk and made ice cream products. Sale date was on the carton that was set by standards of somebody (don't remember who). If kept at a good cold temperature milk could last easily 10 or more days past that date. Milk can be frozen then used , but they don't want you to know that. The only problem with dairy products was and is what happens after it left the dairy plant. Stores don't always manage to kept that product cold and same goes for the consumer.

By mixing all these oils you'd be raising the flashpoint on some and lowering the flashpoint
16928916787104382700242208691043.jpg
on others. It would be a guessing game, right?

I retired from Kroger dairy. It bottled milk and made ice cream products. Sale date was on the carton that was set by standards of somebody (don't remember who). If kept at a good cold temperature milk could last easily 10 or more days past that date. Milk can be frozen then used , but they don't want you to know that. The only problem with dairy products was and is what happens after it left the dairy plant. Stores don't always manage to kept that product cold and same goes for the consumer.
I buy Kroeger milk at FoodsCo because it stays fresh for so long.

Latest posts

Back