• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

October survey and future surverys

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shmrck1

Cannon
Reaction score
to the oct. survey question we have around 370 replys
we have slightly over 1600 forum members. seems to me we should have a better responce than we have. this is not a general election, you don't have to leave the house and its
free. i quite sure our :master: will be using these surveys
to add or delete subject matter as a result of these
surveys, as well he should. so i think we should all participate in these surveys :m2c: :imo:
if i am out of line i am sure i will hear about it!!

snake-eyes :peace: :) :RO: :thumbsup:

Sometimes I forget. Wasn't October's survey soley about hunting? Since I don't hunt with the exception of the occasional mosquito.... I replied, N/A. (There wasn't a choice for N/A) :)
With every question related to hunting I fail to see how this information can pertain to the forum as a whole. More specifically, it can relate to the content of the hunting section of the forum.... :peace:

Chickenfax,
point taken and i understand what you are saying
thanks for your reply and i hope there are many more
snake-eyes :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :) :thumbsup:

Not everyone likes surveys, but the thing to remember is that they are anonymous...

No one will come down on you for your answers...

No one knows who answered what, this is the best way to do surveys, people speak more freely when their anonymous...

I think the surveys can be informative and also can be fun to see what the general populace feels about certain issues and whatnot. I am not against hunting. I don't really care for the taste of wild game. Now if they would open up a cow season around here....
In Arizona, I hunted Javelina for 7 years in a row. I had a friend that wanted to meat if I was succesful. In the end, the Javelina were quite safe. My main reason for going out at all was to get away from SWMBO for a week.
:)

Unfortunately I am not allowed to hunt with BP here in Sweden. Have to hunt with my 30-06. Didnt find a way to answer the october survey though I wanted to participate. :cry:
ARILAR :thumbsup:

I am exactly with Chickenfax. Additionally, I think in every poll should have a choice like "none of the above". I looked at the poll, but didn't vote because none of the questions met my opinion. :cry:

I am exactly with Chickenfax. Additionally, I think in every poll should have a choice like "none of the above". I looked at the poll, but didn't vote because none of the questions met my opinion. :cry:

We will make a note of that and include this option for future polls...

Wow! What a great forum! Finally a place where our opinions and views are acted upon by the moderators.

Now, I would also like to see a lounge area where we can kick our feet up and the moderators can serve us drinks. Perhaps a nice cozy fire...

Oh and don't forget my cigar.

But seriously, it is a great forum.

:thumbsup:

I looked at the poll, but didn't vote because none of the questions met my opinion. :cry:

We will definitely have a "no opinion" or "none of the above" option in all future polls. :thumbsup:

In this particular case, the fact that you could not answer any of the questions is the same as answering "none of the above" to all of them. Your answers would not effect the final results.

the fact that you could not answer any of the questions is the same as answering "none of the above" to all of them. Your answers would not effect the final results.
:RO:
Right you are!!! But then at least my vote would count... or not.

:huh:

Back