• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Not my gun

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

robinghewitt

62 Cal.
Reaction score
Here's a picture of me getting physical with a mop. I really want one of these of my own, the gun that is, not the mop. There is oak, elm and bar iron stacked in various places around the house and woodworking machinery in the loft. I think my wife is starting to suspect ::

oldsarum.jpg

So, Robin...

Who's the person lighting the fuse while you are swabbing the bore? :haha:

oldsarum.jpg

i think it would be his wife :shocking:......................bob

That must have been quite a boom. It took half the camp with it.

MM,
I wish I knew how to make neat pictures like that!!
God bless.
volatpluvia

Musketman:
How tha heck do ya do thet?
Funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny ROTFLMAO! Peed too! :blah:

"How do you do that"

Take one cannon builder and Scarecrow

Add 1 part Photoshop
2 parts comic genius

Give them a couple days......

and hilarity ensues

Is it just me or does it seem like every friggin' post gets answered by a funny picture?

Should there be some level of seriousness affored the new posters?

The guy posts a photo, and not one of the 13 replies has anything to do with the original photo or it's content. Is this the Comedy Club forum? ::

Just asking.

For all it's worth, I ask them first via email or private message...

And if you don't like my post, don't read them...

It's that simple...

For all it's worth, I ask them first via email or private message...

I pleaded with him to be taken seriously and not subject to public ridicule, but he wouldn't listen :cry:

hi Lauren :: :: ::

my cover is blown...... :shake: I hope those belts I sent you work in your cannon construction. Remember I'm your friend when you decide to turn your artilery on the enemy.

S'Poke

Hey Wolf,
I seem to spend to much time staring at the white walls in the factory and not enough time enjoying the woods or shooting range. Therefore I really enjoy the stress relief of laughing like crazy while everyone around me thinks I am normal for once. :D
Zman
Whoops, there goes another box of chocolate ready to loaded on the truck. Gotta run

And if you don't like my post, don't read them...

It's that simple...

Actually, if you noticed, my post was not in reply to you, but obviouly you took it personally.That's understandable, as you post or at least start most of the funny picture things.

My comment was trying to point out that if people are tuning in here for information, it can be very difficult to find it in all the funny stuff.

I would hate to see this site become know as "The place with all the funny pictures", as opposed to "The place with all the good information".

As I said, I was just asking what others thought about it. I guess I got my answer.
I would have hoped for a more contructive reply, but now I better understand your way of thinking. No problem.

Thanks

my cover is blown...... :shake: I hope those belts I sent you work in your cannon construction. Remember I'm your friend when you decide to turn your artilery on the enemy

Hi Chu...er...Slow Poke

I think I may start by playing with the Acraglas ::

If anyone is interested, Ch...er...Slow Poke sent me some 'Glas to fix an Enfield I bought last month. It's actually a combination of parts from two guns and at some time the barrel channel has been enlarged. There's about 3/32" gap to fill.

I've never used this stuff, but I think I should start by filling under the barrel with soft foam and a few blobs of car body filler. The foam should push the barrel up tight in it's bands and the filler, once set, will support it in exactly the right place while I add the 'glas.

The ramrod channel has busted through... I'll add a pic, easier than trying to explain ::

glas.jpg

Talking of pictures, when I looked at this page none of Musket Man's pictures were showing :: I was just about to pull all of mine as a sort of protest when they came back again :shake:

If this post is a bit incoherent don't worry, I'll be sober tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back