• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New shooter (not really...)

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello!
I am new to the ML community, but very very experienced in shooting. I am an Army Officer and shot Service Rifle for years. I went Army Distinguished in 2018 and always wanted to dabble in muzzle loading. Well my Buddy Brett Gibbons found me a gem of a 2xxx S/N Parker Hale P58 that I picked up and I absolutely love it. Looking to get more involved in the scene now for a new challenge and a change of pace versus service rifle. I look forward to making friends and gleaning as much info as possible from you all!

Welcome. This is the place to be. There is so much experience and information on here it will make your head spin. I joined the ML club in January and I’ve come a long way by reading and asking dumb questions.

Welcome from the Lehigh Valley of Pennsylvania. Army you say? Sounds good. Officer you say...I'll try not to hold it against you.
; )
Glad you found the place. You'll find many folks here with a lot to offer. I'm not one of them, but others see are.

Latest posts

Back