Quantcast

New guy

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

OrneryOaf

32 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
greetings,

Sorry, I was remiss in not introducing myself. I'm from SW ohio/dayton/Cincinnati area. New to muzzleloading but not black powder shooting. I shot with the Big Iron Rangers in Middletown until my schedule changed and Saturdays are impossible now. I plan on shooting muzzleloaders in some of the Sunday matches at Miami Rifle and Pistol as well as some BPCR with my new Shiloh 45-90 as soon as I work out proper loads. Hope to see a few of you there!

ppg1949

50 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome from Indiana. Have fun and enjoy the forum.

Larry (Omaha)

50 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome O. O., from the state of Nebraska
Flintlocklar 🇺🇲

Billy Boy

40 Cal
Reaction score
greetings,

Sorry, I was remiss in not introducing myself. I'm from SW ohio/dayton/Cincinnati area. New to muzzleloading but not black powder shooting. I shot with the Big Iron Rangers in Middletown until my schedule changed and Saturdays are impossible now. I plan on shooting muzzleloaders in some of the Sunday matches at Miami Rifle and Pistol as well as some BPCR with my new Shiloh 45-90 as soon as I work out proper loads. Hope to see a few of you there!
Welcome from the Northern MN swamp. You are in the right spot for plenty of interesting, helpful, and friendly exchange of information.

Latest posts