• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New from North MS (Tupelo)

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I shot ML 20yrs ago and Had a ball with a CVA 32 cal. Now I just getting back into ML shooting. I guess I just like the idea of it. I have bought several guns and Having one built. I have to be honest I have not even shot any that I have bought yet! My main intrest are small cal and underhammers. I just purchased a H&A 45cal target underhammer and Pistol. I Have a traditions 32, Mowery 50, and T/C New Englander 54 cal.

Looking to join a ML Club next month and learn more about what Im doing. Just wanted to say Im glad to be a part of the sight. There is a lot of great information here and good people to share it.

Welcome to the forum! I've never seen an underhammer, but they look neat!

Was the Tombigbee Valley Muzzleloaders club still active when you started? I used to go up to Tupelo and shoot with them, but they quit shooting sometime about 20 years ago. Come sometime and join in with us. As far as I know , we are the only NMLRA charter club in the State.
Be Well,
Bill

Welcome Gard. Im about 60 miles straight east of ya. Marion County Bama. If ya over this way lets burn some powder :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back