• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

My Web Page

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2thdoc

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I think I've finally succeeded in getting my personal web page online. I feel that I've almost reached computer geek status. Check it out at 2thdoc's web page Lots of pics of deer, huntin'shack, etc.

I think I've finally succeeded in getting my personal web page online. I feel that I've almost reached computer geek status. Check it out at www.the2thdoc.com. Lots of pics of deer, huntin'shack, etc.

Here is what I got when I clicked your link... :hmm:

The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Open the www.the2thdoc.com. home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
Click the Back button to try another link.
HTTP 404 - File not found
Internet Information Services

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Technical Information (for support personnel)

Now it's working fine... :thumbsup:

I noticed that on your "Miscellaneous Links and Pictures" section you didn't have the Muzzleloading Forum's link...

Hint, hint, wink, wink...

Now, now, Musketman, if you'll notice it is the first link listed in the "hunting and firearm" list of links. Also there's a link next to the picture of the turkey and flintlock rifle. Not much in the misc. links and picture section yet.

Now, now, Musketman, if you'll notice it is the first link listed in the "hunting and firearm" list of links. Also there's a link next to the picture of the turkey and flintlock rifle.

I stand corrected and thanks for the plug...

Actually I am sitting corrected, but that just sounds funny...

Thanks again for the link...

Nice web site, the cabin looks like a great place to have a good time! :thumbsup:

Oh the memories this brings! What a great site and a great camp. Wish I was there ....till I read the part about the "copperheads"! :eek:

The only deadly snake we have here in Canada usually wears a suit and comes from the Capital! :crackup:

Thanks for sharing this with us. :thanks: :hatsoff:

"The only deadly snake we have here in Canada usually wears a suit and comes from the Capital! "

Not true, in Alaska we had the deadly snow snake, and I know it ranges all the way down through Canada on into Mexico.

It is blind with no mouth, and can kill the unwary very quickly.
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

The only deadly snake we have here in Canada usually wears a suit and comes from the Capital!

don't ferget some of dem lawyer type snakes :hmm: .........bob

Doesn't that dead deer know that smoking is bad for his health? (And will discolor his teeth.)

Seeing a house like yours makes me wish I became a dentist. However, I'll be inclined to pull teeth just to make my job easier. C'mon down for your denture fitting. :eek: Really, it's a nice hunting spread. The wimmen folk would hate it but us guys, it's great. A big boy's clubhouse. :thumbsup:

Got a question. Where's the rest of the photos on Cider Making? Where's the distillery part? :boohoo:

Great site, enjoyed all the pictures!

I spent some time around Clarksville recently. You and the squrrels at Land Between the Lakes, been there.

Beautiful country down there. Rolling hills, woods and farm country reminded me of home in the far north of New York.

Britches

I don't mean to speak for the good doc, but, well, you guys know me by now and know I'm gonna anyway.

Got a question. Where's the rest of the photos on Cider Making? Where's the distillery part? :boohoo:

Ain't no distilling to it. Just let it set for a spell. Now if you happen to spill a little sugar and a little yeast in there, that's okay. Once that's set you'll have to add sugar again, cuz all the sugar you added before has become somethin else. Now she's fit ta drink. Of course up in this neck of the woods we get some chilly weather in the wintertime. If "by accident" you should leave your cider outside on such a nite, throw out the layer of ice that forms and you'll find your drink has been "jacked" up a notched.

That apple growin and cider pressin is on my dream list Doc. Pics didn't load yet on my slow connection out here, but it sounds like you're livin the good life.

Back