• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

My new Stroh flinter pics

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jethro you are one very lucky guy! :hatsoff: Congrats on another OUTSTANDING piece from Sir Roy. :thumbsup: I think knighthood is pending in the Stroh household. :bow:
Dusty :wink:

Awesome looking rifle. I envy you my friend. Just a note, but with that rifle I don't think folks will be paying much attention to whatever you happen to be wearing. I don't think I could. Kind of like bringing a trophy wife with you to a party. They will remember for that rifle!

Roy
Wow! Someday I hope to sleep in your camper and pick up one of your creation's
VERY NICE WORK Thats why I call on you for help
If you get a chance let me know what that solder from brownells is so I can order some.Or maybe you could do me a favor and send me a hunk of it.
Deutsch

Absolute perfection! If it ain't it'll sure do until absolute perfection shows up.

I hope once you shoot her you'll feel it was the best 129 bucks you ever spent.

And she'll shoot too. :thumbsup: Check out this target. The tear at the bottom is from a staple. There are 5 shots on this target, not 3! The first 4 went thru the same hole. Of course I couldn't let that go so I screwed it up by dropping the last one a little bit.:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :)

85 grains of 3F Goex, .018 ticking lubed with makeumsmoke's bear grease/bee's wax lube, and a home cast .530 round ball. 3F prime too.
25 yards off of a rest.

scan0001.jpg

Back