• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

My google-fu is weak

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lostlugnut

32 Cal
Reaction score
Howdy Folks,

As the title states am at the end of my abilities apparently. I attended the Fall Friendship shoot last year and saw several people with a range box that had a couple of pull out trays with drawers behind them. I went back this spring hoping there would be a vendor selling them, but no luck. I know there are other options, and people use other containers to great happiness, but this is the one I am looking for. If it comes from a vendor, I have been unable to find the name. If it comes as plans I have had equal bad luck finding that.

If anyone knows where I can be pointed that would be awesome. Of course I didnt take any pics while I was there, so I had to shamelessly borrow this photo from the intertubes.

I appreciate any help that can be provided.

Thank you
Lostlugnut

Attachments

• range box.jpg
    range box.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 5
That's a nice one. 👌 it may be custom by the owner or by a custom maker who makes only a few. I think that's the case with any of these special made shooting boxes. You might have to make your own plans and build it. That's something that is beyond MY pay grade. I have to be happy with a home depot tool box 🧰!

I do not believe it was a "Custom" order. I was hoping someone on here might have a bit more info. I think the maker may have been set up in the vendors area at friendship at one time, but I am not sure he was there this spring. If he was I didn't see any boxes for me to ID him.

Mulebrain. You are the true MVP. I was sure someone here would know. I appreciate it.

Lostlugnut

Latest posts

Back