• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Muzzle-loaders.com?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone?

I want to order a rifle and a pistol but their site won't function when the shipping and billing address don't match.

800 number just leads to voice mail....

"I want to order a rifle and a pistol but their site won't function when the shipping and billing address don't match"

The above is for security, theft and identity theft reasons, other wards ,yours and their protection.

Leave a voice mail for them to call you.

There is no security problems in them having a non-800 number and answering their phones!

Had the same problem with Buffalo Arms last week but we got it sorted out in short order on the phone. Great company and friend service.

Perhaps @FishDFly, your experiences drive a different perspective. M-L.com is a company dealing with shooters and hunters, not traditional liberals. I know flyfishers on the other hand lean more to liberal and their suppliers like Abel and Burkheimer are not particularly customer responsive. They operate with an attitude of "you get it when we want you to get it."

Hopefully someone at M-L.com sees this thread and can post a good number here. Otherwise I can take my $1,300 order elsewhere. Oh, by the way, part of that $1,300 is for a rifle M-L.com lists for almost $100.00 more that anyone else. Why don't I go to anyone else? Because M-L is the only one showing in as being in stock. Hmm.... perhaps it is in stock at M-L.com because their prices are inflated and their customer service sucks.

Last edited:
"I want to order a rifle and a pistol but their site won't function when the shipping and billing address don't match"

Lots of places operate like that if you are ordering on line and not ordering with a person. Not unusual at all.

We do not order unless we speak with a person, no credit card on the computer at all.

"Perhaps @FishDFly, your experiences drive a different perspective. M-L.com is a company dealing with shooters and hunters, not traditional liberals."

Take a hike.

Had the same ship/bill address issue with Dixie but the nice lady that answered the phone got it all taken care of immediately. Dixie asnwers their phones unlike ML.com

Back