• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Mississippi intro

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,this is Ed Fisher (Ramblin Man). Originaly from North Carolina, I've been in central Mississippi for over 30 years..married a Ms. girl in 76. I'm a welder, horseshoer ( I like to play in the forge),hobby b/p gunsmith (stress hobby), and general tinkerer. I do these things a few months a year so can hunt the rest of the time. Mostly I deer hunt with bow and b/p, got an old scrapped together Lyman GPR 50 cal cap r/b, a Austin and Halleck 50 cal cap mountain rifle bullet gun, several b/p shotguns for turkey, and at any given time 6-12 T/c and other rifles that I brown, refinish, repair, tune, buy and sell. Mostly I hunt and get ready to hunt. Lots of great info on this site, Y'all are some good people to share so[url] generously...thanx...Ramblin[/url] Man.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome aboard and a big Texas howdy to ya Ramblin man! You are right of course .. there is a lot to see here .. but feel free to join in and add your three cents as well to the mix! :thumbsup:

Davy

Ed,
Welcome to the MLF,great having you with us.
From your interest,I would say you will
fit in nicely.Visit often and contribute
when you can.
I am snake-eyes:hatsoff:

Well, ramblin man, don't know how I missed this this morning. Welcome aboard! I live a few miles from Crystal Springs, toward Raymond. We have a local ML club that shoots at Byram first Sunday of the month. Gimme a holler sometime.
Bill Ridout

Back