• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Matchlock Charge Bottles

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tom w

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello all,

I am looking to get a few charge bottles for a matchlock I will be purchasing soon...

Does anyone know a good source for these charge bottles? I just need a few (maybe 3?) not a full dozen.

IF any one knows of or makes their own I would be interested in buying a few...thanks!

You might do a post search for "apostle" etc., several folks have posted in the last couple of months and might be inclined to share the results of their woodworking skills.

Skyes will not return my emails.....

Plus they only sell by the dozen...I only need 3-6 at the most...

Hi. I made a few out of some nice maple and posted the pictures awhile back. Take a look and if you are interested I can make them out a number of different woods. Bert

Looks nice!

Well Bert, I would need about 3-6 bottles....depending on price....as to wood...something simple....maybe maple or walnut or heck even pine!

Let me know what you can do for me...thanks again.

Bert,
If you are interested in making some chargers, please send me your prices also. I am interested in buying some.

Chris

Hi. I will clean off the work bench and get started on a few. I will come up with a price after I have made a number of them. :hmm: Price could go down with mass production. But to be fair to this forum, I will post my work in the Shooting Accessories section in a few days. Thanks for your interest.

:grin: While your at it Burt please put me on the list for six (6), will wait until you post before further contact. Don't want to crowd the expert. :rotf: :hatsoff:

Back