• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Louisiana

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Youre right down the road sorta from our range at Woodworth. We have a shoot there every 3rd saturday of the month. Patch n ball.
Yep! Trackin the bayou muzzleloaders, I share your event tab on facebook in my 18th century Louisiana reenactors page. Trying to get everyone in the state on the same page for events.

I'm from south Louisiana, yeah its hot and the Skeeters are hungry. But I'll never leave, heat is uncomfortable, but cold hurts. I winterize nothing and that wonderful to me.
I lived in south Louisiana for 10 years retired and moved back north. Y'all only have 2 seasons, Hot and hotter. between skeeters big enough to carry off a small child and the fire ants I had enough. At least up here we get a few months without the skeeters.

Absolutely!!!!!!!

The only Ones im not fond of is the big bores. They just taste different.
My old hunting partner grew up in the Mississippi Delta. He said when somebody tries to fry up some meat off a boar hog it smells like the cook pi$$ed in the skillet.
We've been listening to Cajun music on Youtube this afternoon. It's my favorite music to get me motivated.

Back