• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Log Cabin's 5Th Annual Early American Trades Fair

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOGCABIN1

32 Cal.
Reaction score
TradesFair.jpg

Log Cabin Shop is pleased to announce the Fifth Annual Early American Trades Fair to be held Friday October 12th from Noon until 6pm and Saturday October 13th from 9am until 6pm. This event will be held at the Log Cabin Shop located at 8010 Lafayette Road Lodi, Ohio 44254 (330.948.1082).

This event is free and open to the public with plenty of free on site parking as well. We invite the public to come buy, sell, trade and learn from the many talanted artisans and craftsmen and women who will be demonstrating their art. On going demonstrations through out the event will include; gun building, blacksmithing, tatting, natural dyes, candle dipping, fire starting, barrel rifiling, carving and several special presentations. There will be something for the entire family.

Please contact us with any questions regarding the event.

Vendor space is available for a reasonable fee or if demonstrating your art the vendor space is FREE!
We hope to see you there!

Yea, I am lucky (or cursed ) to live about fourty five miles from the Log Cabin. They have a lot of things to see as well as to buy. The only problem is every time I go into the place ,I am broke when I leave! :idunno: :idunno:

If you are, or can be, in this neck of the woodson the 12th & 13th, there won't be a better place to be. Great little show put together by great people.
Mark

Thank you for all those who attended this years Early American Trades Fair as demonstrator, vendor or spectator. The weather was great and so was the company! This event continues to grow each year and we are already thinking ahead to next year and are excited to have a few new vendors and demonstrators lined up already! If you were not able to attend we will be posting pictures soon and hope to see you next year.

Dan, Ric and Liza,
Thank you for putting the Trade Fair on again. Your efforts have made this become the place to be in this part of the midwest and I, for one, hope to see it continue to grow and prosper. Your support of the muzzle loading community has been, and continues to be, a very important ingredient in it's growth and continuance. :hatsoff:
Mark

Back