• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Lost Arts and Rifle Frolic, NW Ohio

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KLWeaver

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi there, just wanted to let you all know about a wonderful event coming to the NW Ohio area on May 20-22. Here is the info from the event page.

A weekend full of sights, sounds and aromas of 18th century northwest Ohio awaits visitors to the 2016 Seven Eagles Lost Arts Festival. Traditional arts, crafts, music, entertainment, food, beverages, camp life, military demonstrations, and much more will be on hand. The 2016 Annual Lost Arts Festival starts on Friday, May 20, 2015 from noon. to 6 p.m., Saturday May 21 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m and Sunday May 22, 2016, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 16486 Wapakoneta Road in Grand Rapids, Ohio.

The festival celebrates the history and pageantry of 1600-1840 featuring historic craft demonstrations, music, arts, and the history of early Ohio and frontier of the Maumee River Valley.

Historical interpreters in authentic camps and vintage ”˜garb’ greet visitors in the: Woodland Indian Longhouse & Village, Western Plains tipis, French Trappers Sod Hut, Pioneer Log House, Scottish Tavern, 18th Century Trading Post, Blacksmith Shop and more than twenty other period encampments. Traditional artists demonstrate daily life and skills. Dependent on reenactors it may include: blacksmithing, basket weaving, woodcarving, gourds, spinning, tanning, leather.

Always open to public on Saturday and Sunday (for free) and it actually turns out that campers can arrive as early as Thursday the 19th at noon.

For any additional info please feel free to PT me!
Or visit the FB event here.

Wish I could make it. I advise anyone from Ohio or close to come check out the event. Awesome property, awesome place and you'll be treated like family the moment you arrive.

Lost Arts is less than a month away!

We have set up for a silent auction, tons of trade blankets and demonstrations.

Live period music all day Saturday featuring Jerry Eicher from the Ole Hippie Bluegrass Show and lots of other artists including my husband.

The next event at Seven Eagles Historical Society is July 29-31.

Find me and some other forum members their throughout the weekend at 7E, we would love to see you there!!

Latest posts

Back