• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Log Cabin's 6th Annual Early American Trades Fair

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOGCABIN1

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Log Cabin's Early American Trades Fair at the Log Cabin Shop 8010 Lafayette Road Lodi, Ohio 44254. Only 5 miles West of Interstate 71. October 11 & 12, 2013. Friday Noon until 6:00pm, Saturday 9:00am until 6:00pm. Meet with and learn from skilled craftspeople as they work. Many handcrafted items for sale or trade. Demonstrations of skilled crafts ongoing throughout the weekend including gun building, blacksmithing, powder horn construction, leatherwork, paper arts, fabric crafts and much more. This event is free and open to the public. For more information or for vendor space contact Log Cabin Shop at 330-948.1082 or at www.logcabinshop.com or email at [email protected]. Hope to see you there!

Last edited by a moderator:
WARNING WARNING! Going to the log cabin can be hazardous to your bank account. Unless the wife is with me every time I go there I spend every cent I have with me, and have even went back the next day after getting more money! :hmm: :hmm:

Back