• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Lady Butterfly from Idaho

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lady Butterfly, are you connected to the project with Monarch Butterflys that gather in Nampa [by the thousands for those who don't know]. Been many years since I heard about that.

Good morning, I am Debbie aka Lady Butterfly from Nampa, Idaho
I am a member & treasurer of Idaho Free Trappers muzzleloader club
We are a group that meets monthly or club meetings in Nampa Idaho, and have our yearly rendezvous up in the beautiful mountains above sweet & Ola in High Valley
Glad to have found this page
It's been a long time since I drove though Idaho, but it's full of interesting places. I've been to the Crater's of the Moon, State Park, and it really looked like I was there!

Another Welcome from Central Virginia. Wish we had a Rendezvous near here. We used to have one about 30 years ago 20 miles from my home on one of the large plantations. Then our Fish and Game department came in and hassled everyone about selling furs / claws /feathers, ETC of anything that was native to here Even arrested a few traders. And that was that...Now that the state is hard up for new hunters and people to buy lic they wish they hadn't done that.

Welcome from Wilmington NC. I was stationed in mountain home for 13 years. I have missed Idaho every day since I left. Good to see ya on here.

Back