• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Jackie Brown Gunmaker

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yellowbar

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Does anyone know if jackie Brown is still building guns? If so is there a number to reach him. Can't find him on the web anymore.

He is still building guns. I don't think he has a website anymore. Try Wayne Zurl, I think he carries some Brown guns once in a while.

662-223-4699
Still at his place in Walnut, MS.

If he shoots out of his back door, the ball lands in Tennessee.

I think that Steve Jones has one of Jackie's smoothbore guns for sale on his site.

I have one also, but it is not for sale. :)

CS

I bought a Carolina Smoothbore in 20 gauge from him about a month ago and am satisfied with the looks and accuracy of the gun..........the only flaw I've found is the pan didnt fit quite as closely to the side of the barrel as I would have liked, but its close enough and I will take care of that small problem myself..........

Hey Crackedstock, do you have this Steve Jones web site please poast it if you do thanks

Back