• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Is This Worth It?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheaper Than Dirt was a marketing ploy that failed miserably. never saw a price that was better than Midway USA, Graf's, Midsouth Shooters, etc.

And yes, in my opinion, WAY overpriced.

Pretty though. But I think the cylinder needs some color. Sticks out like a sore thumb.

For me, no. But if it’s what you want, get it. Make sure you can return it if you dislike it!

1694367843677.jpeg

https://www.cheaperthandirt.com/cim...whitecase-colored-finish/FC-844234240005.html
This Uberti Walker variant has the correct finish and stuff, with the nitre blue barrel and cylinder in the white. The cost is expensive however.

Is this replica worth it? Thanks!
I just picked up a new Uberti Walker from Midway a few weeks ago for half of what they're asking not counting postage ! The timing, chamber alignment, bore diameter and chamber throats were the most uniform of any percussion revolver I have ever purchased. It's even better than the 51 I bought from Cabella's a month before and that was really good as well .
Of course the arbor was short and needed plugging and I gave it a sear lift for a better trigger but fit up was superb other wise.

I would sooner buy it from someone who supports this site and our sport.

That said, I can not remember the last time I purchased a new, as opposed to used, gun. (Custom builds excepted). Small, local gun shows. Used at a gun shop. From this Forum's classified ads. A little diligence can save you a lot of money. And that gun you referenced is way over priced.

Most guns now are WAY overpriced. If we get a bad result in next year’s elections, they will skyrocket even more.

10-4 on Cimarron current sale price of $733. Also if ya read the description Cheaper has (also Cimarron) it states, indicates that both Call and Woodrow carried a Walker in the movie Lonesome Dove. Call may have carried a Walker in some of the movies made on their previous lives, I can't recall, but In Dove Call was carrying a Colt 1860 conversion of some model. Gus's Walker was a conversion to shoot cartridges, Gus it seems had his Walker converted sometime before. Was handy though for 'wacking surly bartenders'! At one time many moons ago Cheaper was 'cheaper' than alot of places but places like Midway have become better/cheaper sources.

https://www.cheaperthandirt.com/cim...whitecase-colored-finish/FC-844234240005.html
This Uberti Walker variant has the correct finish and stuff, with the nitre blue barrel and cylinder in the white. The cost is expensive however.

Is this replica worth it? Thanks!
For that price you could buy a name brand modern pistol and have money left over or go to another site that sells the pistol in question and buy two for the money and still have money left over.

A lot of those Lonesome Dove Walkers on GunBroker right now for $660 to $700. You see used ones pop up in the $400 range now and then.

I second all the comments on Midway! I recently purchase a new Uberti 1858 Remington for $351! Fit and function after receiving was superb. Now I look at the classified here, there are some great revolvers right here!

Back