• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Irish guns?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you know.Were you there or do you have documetorty evidence?? We on this side have Parish records back to Norman times when we were tradesmen and crafsmen without the need to steal from others. Following your family's thefts from your own fellows you proceed to steal and kill native Americacn who were willing to cherish you until you stole from them as your people had done in your own land.. 1615 Freemans records show My family were responsible people with no need to escape JUSTICE. OLD DOG..
Actually, ships do record stowaways in the ship's log; the Euterpe (now called Star of India) recorded a young stowaway named Johnny Campbell. The logs record the date the cook caught him trying to steal food from the galley, allowed him to remain as a cabin boy, and the day he died (fallen from the rigging).
I know this as the San Diego Maritime museum did a short film on him....I played his ghost.
The excerpt from the log used to hang on the ship's wall but after they did a bunch restorations I noticed that frame is no longer there.

I really couldn’t tell if greenswlrd was serious or it was a Monty python skit….

I really couldn’t tell if greenswlrd was serious or it was a Monty python skit….
I couldn't tell either but we are old friends ,my guess is its more Monty Python . .I once planned to Stow away on a ship south bound in the port of Agadir Morrocco but didn't wake up in time .Then we helped a fellow traveler who had got from UK to Columbo Ceylon on 30 pounds .and was' pink lint ' ( scint ) But he had worked for P & O knew the ropes you could say , So we helped him taking his pack while he mingled as a day visitor changed his hair style shaved ect then mingled casually on the ' Canberra' till two days out to Freemantle then gave him self up. Got three weeks in jail then they found him a job on an oil drilling crew so he did well . Welcome to Australia ! (I landed with three pounds and rather struggled but I made out )

Rudyard

Back