• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

I dunno where RC is.....

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
But I heard he had a bleeping big one run up and have a heart attack infront of him. Talk about lucky, I believe today was the last day to hunt too. Hopefully he'll post pic's soon. :thumbsup:

not heart....bad lungs..seems they were shot...or rather deSTROHed by a smoothie! :grin:

09smoothiedoe001.jpg

boy, :shake: been a long long year! still got 9 days left..maybe try the 58 out??? :hmm:

Oh hell thought it was the last day to hunt, didn't realize you got 9 more days. Very nice, I know your tickled pink gettin with that Smoothie, Grats! :thumbsup: Looks like a nice big Doe too.

Grats! Man thats a big ole nanny!
RC i must say you look pretty good to be 96 yrs old :v

lonehunter said:
Grats! Man thats a big ole nanny!
RC i must say you look pretty good to be 96 yrs old :v

Thanks lone! :thumbsup: ...been a long hard season,feelin like 96!

Swampy thanks that deers been along time comin,that smoothie has alotta miles on it and it's the first shot at a deer..it dun good! :grin:

Great shot. Just next time hide the rope that held the deer in place with the stake. :grin:

Congrats! :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Good going there young fellar! Looks like the freezer will be full this winter.
How about some details; you know like how fast was ya driving when you run it over and all that stuff.................. :rotf:

Beautiful animal-looks very healthy!
With a smoothe-You the Man!

Lets hear the story!

I'll bet she's got some fat on her hindquarters!

Way to go RC-

didn't weigh it, but she's good sized..came up behind me(bleep),off to the right,seen me afore I see'd her..(bleep)figured she'd run off so I didn't move at all,she started to move but stop again,,sorta got me hangin then(bleep)..then she started walkin,I pulled up the smoothie and made a some noise she stopped but right hind a tree (bleep) ...then she started trottin away(bleep bleep bleep!),and I made another sound and she stopped(she probably thought "what the bleep?).... shoulder right tween two trees about 60 yds from me,,figured it was then or never,,pulled the trigger,(BOOM!)then see her goin up thru the woods(Bleep!) after the smoke..(ahhhhhhhhhhh! :grin: )cleared,but not fullbore runnin...then couldn't see her nomore,(bleep),reloaded,walked over to whereabouts first seen her started trackin,came to the spot where I shot,had a bunch of hair.. no blood (bleep bleep),,,started tryin to remember if I pulled down tight on the barrel.......tracked her another 30 ft. no blood(bleep),,looked up an she laid about 30 yds up(HOLY BLEEP!)..ball went right thru her..(could see where it went in the snow) lil bro gutted her, lungs was destroyed!,ruined no meat.. ! even heart was good! still got time left to hunt...but ain't many round..got her with a Roy Stroh smoothie..80 gr. 2ff goex overpowder wad an a 600 rb and a Swampy's beargrease and deer tallow mix .020 patch :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

gmww............dang nylon type rope don't hold a knot (or a deer) worth a dang! :wink:

At least that lock is on the PROPER side for a smoothie! :rotf: :haha: :blah: :shocked2: Congratulations, RC. :thumbsup:

Attaboy RC! :hatsoff: I knowed ya could find a deer.

Now, do ya still hate me? :haha:

Way to go, RC! (bleep) Don't worry so much about that (bleepin) rope in the pic. Ya got the negative backwards. Makes the lock look like it's on the wrong (bleepin)side of the gun. :wink: GW

You'd think he'd be ready with the right stuff to drag a deer out but I guess we can't be to hard on him if it don't happen very often... :wink:

We'll I'll be darned! RC got one!

Congratulations! Wish I could get some meat in the freezer but our move to Alaska didn't allow me any hunting time. Hopefully there'll be a moose out there for me next season.

HD

Back