• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Howdy All

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Martin

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Just giving a Howdy to all.
Live in the Toms River, NJ area.
Build my own flint lock rifles, been at it for about 30 years. I make my treks out to Dixon's in PA every now and then. Love to hunt with the Flintlock. I have a special interest in the French and Indian War.

Hope to see you around.

Cumberland

Welcome to the forum! As mentioned before, we LOVE to see photos of home built rifles.

Welcome to the site.Good to have you here.Lived in Jersey till i retired.Griz

Welcome to the MLF! Glad you found our camp. We sure do like to admire other craftsman's talents so maybe a pic or two? We have a seat saved for you at the fire so join on in and share some knowledge.

Larry Fitzgerald and team president Michael Bidwill attended at a hastily called news conference Saturday night to announce the contract.
Arizona Cardinals--The team announced Saturday evening that it Signed a contract with star wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald on an eight-year extension. NFL Network’s Jason La Canfora reported the deal is worth $120 million with roughly $47 million essential according to league sources.
Fitzgerald insisted he "hates this part of sports," but he certainly has made a boatload of money. This is the third major contract he has signed, and he doesn’t turn 28 until Aug. 31.
Fitzgerald said "Growing up, since I was seven years old, this has been the game I love and something I have been so interest in it ,and to have to talk about it on the business side is a little bit uncomfortable. But I am really happy to put it behind us and it wouldn’t be possible if it wasn’t for the Bidwill family’s hard work in making this thing happen."
Fitzgerald had one year and $7 million left on his current deal, according to La Canfora. Over the final season of his current contract and the first four years of his new deal, the wide receiver will average $17 million per season, according to a league source.
The Cardinals had said they wanted Fitzgerald’s new contract wrapped up by the start of the regular season, and they made it with two weeks to spare.
Fitzgerald has topped 1,000 yards receiving in five of his seven NFL seasons, including the last four. He caught 90 passes for 1,137 yards last season even though Arizona had one of the worst offenses in the league while struggling to a 5-11 record, in large part because of poor quarterback play in the wake of the instead of Kurt Warner.
While Fitzgerald said he never insisted the team make a big move for a quarterback -- "I am not anyone to hold a hammer over anyone’s head" -- the Cardinals Got Kevin Kolb from the Philadelphia Eagles, then make a sign with him to a five-year, $63 million contract, with $21 million guaranteed. Fitzgerald, who organized team workouts during the lockout, had a practice session with Kolb long before the trade.
201181953261773.jpg

Fitzgerald will be under contract to the Cardinals through the 2018 season. It is not known whether the deal contains the kind of terms that gave him huge leverage over the team under its current deal - specifically a ban on making him a franchise player and a no-trade clause.
The contract could have widespread ramifications around the NFL, particularly in the case of running back Chris Johnson, who is holding out for a new deal with the Tennessee Titans.
Johnson tweeted "congratulations to LarryFitzgerald god is good" and Fitzgerald responded with "thanks CJ you up next my guy."

Latest posts

Back