• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New Member from NC

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leems709, Welcome from Fayetteville.

Glad they decided to reopen the Timothy Vogler Gun Shop at Old Salem. We were saddened by the closing of the Shop back about three years ago. The docent at the time was Blake Stevenson. I met him at the Mecklenburg Longrifles School Seminar hosted by Michael Briggs and Bill Ivey. I was there for the grand opening of the Shop "way back when".

You are not far from the Yadkin Valley Longrifles Gun Club Range near Union Grove. They meet on the third Saturday each month.

Hope to make a visit to the Shop at Old Salem soon.

Leems709, Welcome from Fayetteville.

Glad they decided to reopen the Timothy Vogler Gun Shop at Old Salem. We were saddened by the closing of the Shop back about three years ago. The docent at the time was Blake Stevenson. I met him at the Mecklenburg Longrifles School Seminar hosted by Michael Briggs and Bill Ivey. I was there for the grand opening of the Shop "way back when".

You are not far from the Yadkin Valley Longrifles Gun Club Range near Union Grove. They meet on the third Saturday each month.

Hope to make a visit to the Shop at Old Salem soon.
I really consider myself blessed to be able to continue and teach the history of such a place. Mr. Stevenson has taught me quite a lot up there.

I have not heard of this gun club. I’ll have to check them out.

It is definitely worth the trip!

Great to see so many other people like myself just getting started learning about these great rifles.

Latest posts

Back