• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

How Ridiculous is This?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BBOWL10

32 Cal
Reaction score
……but I’m not surprised

gunbroker.com

Attachments

• IMG_5646.png
    IMG_5646.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
That is pretty much what I am seeing if anyone has them. Same thing for primers for reloading unmentionable's.

I found a tin of 100 CCI #11 caps the other day in a box of shooting stuff I have. I felt like I found a gold nugget!
I was going through the milk crate with my shooting supplies. Found 15 tins of CCI's I forgot I had. NOBODY wants to know what the price on the boxes was. Probably better for my health if I don't give that info out.

Same over here. We have a website in France called 'Naturabuy' which is basically Ebay for Frenchies who are into guns. Some members were splitting tins of 250 into bags of 50, and selling each bag for 25 Euros! I'm not sure how much success they had, but I never bought any. Those adverts have now gone since the supply started flowing again. I almost got banned from the site because I sent a message to one guy saying he was a profiteer for trying to sell bags of 10 for 20 Euros!

I would buy mine at local Wall Mart. One year a guy from the hardware store bought them all and marked them
up %150 in his store. The next year when they came out I bought them all right in front of him. He started whining
so I pointed out what he had done. He whined a little more and followed me out. Thought we were going to get
into it in the parking lot, nothing happened. He was parked two cars down and went back to the hardware store.
I know because I followed him. This year Wall Mart employees told me they were not carrying ML stuff anymore.
All they have left is two inline MLs. This sucks.

Back