• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Holiday Monday!!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hesp

40 Cal
Reaction score
Be prepared. This coming Monday the 17th is a holiday. Martin Luther King day. All government agencies will be closed. Banks, schools , post office, etc. Be prepared. You might want to go shooting. Weather permitting.

Attachments

• 3. end of month 2021 male turkeys 007.JPG
    3. end of month 2021 male turkeys 007.JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 40
Well , sounds like the ol' pedersoli might just get the barrel warmed up . Not much open for hunting up here except for yodel-dogs , and those darn red squirrels . Oh well , better than sitting in front of the idiot box , and watching some jerk take-a-knee !!

Be prepared. This coming Monday the 17th is a holiday. Martin Luther King day. All government agencies will be closed. Banks, schools , post office, etc. Be prepared. You might want to go shooting. Weather permitting.

It is a elective holiday.

Supposed to rain here tomorrow. I'll give it a go on Tuesday. We still have an area open to flintlock shooters until the 29th down where my son lives. I'll be down there most likely.

Too much snow here for me to go out and play (my old bones don't like it anymore). Once I have enough coffee in me to be functional it's off to my basement workshop. No muzzle loading projects at the moment just some repair on an old cartridge gun and then loading some of that brass cased stuff for other unmentionables................. Though I might pull out and fondle the old CVA flint pistol I just refinished a couple weeks ago

Getting ready to shoot my 12 gauge navy arms sxs shotgun at some clay pigeons at Tenoroc in Lakeland Fl. Cloudy, breezy, and about 60 degrees all day today.

Latest posts

Back