• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from The top of the nation!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Friar_Tuck

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello there guys and gals,
I just found this great forum, and already regret it. I can just tell that you guys are gonna be a bad influence on me. I am just getting into the black powder side of firearms, after many years of modern rifles, and Milsurps. I walked into Track of the wolf a while back and was like a kid in a candy shop. If you are like me, and bad at resisting temptation, do not walk into their warehouse and look at the fancy stocks they have on hand. I left with a vincent kit, with a top grade curly maple stock!
Thanks for all the info I have already gathered form you guys,
Jim

Well met, Friar. :grin: Welcome aboard. This whole blackpowder thing is more addictive than any drug, it really is...once you've tried it, there's just no going back. It's with you for life. :grin: Think of this place as a backwards Muzzleloaders' Anonymous: instead of trying to help each other kick our addiction, we encourage each other to give in to all those sweet, sweet temptations. :rotf:
Again, welcome aboard. :thumbsup:

Jim, the bug has bit and there ain't know cure. Sit yourself down and we'll have a party. This forum is addictive too. Bunch a great guys and gals here that will make ya laugh and at the same time expell words a wisdom on ya. Have fun with your Vincent. If there's anything we can do to help let us know. :hatsoff:
Don

Tuck,
Welcome to the MLF, glad to have you with
us. Any chance you could get Robin Hood, Little
John and the rest of the Sheerwood Forrest
misfits to join us.
Hope you will visit often,contribute when
you can and have fun.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Welcome Friar.

:hmm: "top of the nation" you say... "I walked into Track of the wolf a while back" you say... :hmm:
Where abouts you set your camp Tuck?

Thanks guys,
I live in Baudette MN. If I look out my window I see Ontario. To the south, there are two state forests, one with 336,000 acres, the other with about 450,000 acres. Not a lot of people here, but what people there are are great. Fortunately, it is a 6 hour drive to Track Of The Wolf, so I should stay out of even more trouble.
Jim

Welcome Friar,

the bug has you and it will not let go. I thought ML were cool and bought one a few months ago. Now I have 2 and working on a 3rd and 4th. Lets just say the wife aint happpy. But soon she will (i hope) :nono:

Welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

Latest posts

Back